Business Signage: Your Quietest Employee with the Loudest Voice
Did you know that 8 out of 10 consumers said they had entered a business for the first time because of its signage alone? If you really think about it, your signs are an extension of your staff. After all, they do many of the things employees do, such as directing consumers to products and services, providing information on them, advertising promotions or sales, and the like. As such, the design, effectiveness, location and presentation can greatly impact the success of your business and marketing efforts.
Effective Signage Can Help Your Business in Several Ways:
Branding and Visibility
Customers are much more likely to patronize a familiar business. Eye-catching, strategically located signage promote consumer brand recognition and recall.
Help highlight what sets your business and/or its products and services apart from the competition.
Displaying promotions are not the only purpose for signage. Signs should also be used for wayfinding, safety, beautification/decoration, and the like.
If you’re still not sure whether you should invest in professional, attention-grabbing signage for your business, or replacing your dated, old or damaged existing signage, below are a few more reasons to consider.
MCS Advertising Large Format Offerings
- Choose from Durable Vinyl, Weather-Proof material, Fabric, Canvas, or Mesh. Great for a variety of applications, including both indoor and outdoor uses.
- Banner Stands and Lightweight Vertical Banners
- Heavyweight Paper Posters – Economical and ideal for indoor signage or framed marketing materials.
- Coroplast – Better known as yard signs.
- Foamcore – For more sturdy, durable indoor presentations and signage.
- PVC or Sintra – Both plastic materials that are even more durable than foamcore and can be used for both indoor and outdoor displays, as well as more long-term applications, such as wayfinding signage.
- Heavy Duty Aluminum – Perfect for outdoor use and can be mounted using posts or frames.
- Polystyrene – Swappable sign inserts capable of withstanding the elements make this material great for indoor or outdoor sign frames.
- Backlite – Outdoor signage that refracts back lighting for visibility at night.
- Low-Tac Wall Fabric Banner – Ideal for printed wall graphics, this material adheres to most smooth surfaces, such as drywall, plaster, panels, doors and more.
- Perforated, View-Thru Window Clings – One-way view (50% visibility), outdoor or indoor use and prints on one side. Great for storefront windows, creating privacy or even vehicle windows.
- Floor Graphics – Anti-slip floor advertising for most flat surfaces, such as concrete, wood, tiles, counters and more.
Ask us about our dry-erase finishes that can give some signage, such as PVC, dry-erase capabilities.